Hi!

My name is Peep, and I love to travel. Follow me on my adventures!

Monday 15 September 2014

Istanbul - Part Two

The Asian side of Istanbul, that is

I stopped first at Haypardasa Station

The trains are no longer running, so instead the station is full of cats
 
I explored a little

Before heading back outside

I then returned to Europe, to spend some time exploring Topkapi Palace

I went to the kitchens first - disappointingly lacking in food

I then braved the crowds to look around the rest of the palace

It is really a very beautiful place

I took a relaxing stroll through the gardens

Look! My fans!

The palace was huge! Everywhere I looked was more beauty, and more pictures to be taken

I especially loved the tiles - they were absolutely stunning

A few last rooms to see


And a quick stop at the Mosaic Museum

The Basilica Cistern

And the park

I look lovely in a dress

Before I went back to the hotel to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment